Shop Small, Shop Local on Small Business Saturday!
Join many of the businesses in the Carmel Arts & Design District on Saturday, November 30 for Small Business Saturday. All Things Carmel will feature a Welcome Center from 9 a .m. to noon that will include free coffee and donuts and Small Business Saturday swag.
Shoppers can enter to win one of two Carmel Arts & Design District Gift Baskets valued at more than $200 each at participating locations during Small Business Saturday. There is no purchase necessary to participate.
A number of businesses will open earlier than usual and run specials throughout the day to celebrate Small Business Saturday. Here is a sampling of specials and events happening:
· All Things Carmel – Buy One, Get One 50% off of I Love Carmel wine glasses
· Bub’s Burgers & Ice Cream - $6 burgers all day
· Carmel Art on Main – 10% off purchases on Small Business Saturday
· CCA Gallery & Gifts – Receive an exclusive Carmel Arts & Design District coffee mug
with any purchase of $100 or more (while supplies last)
· Greek’s Pizzeria – 20% off entire order (cannot be combined with other discounts or
· Holder Mattress will host a Pajama Party from 9 a.m. – 9 p.m. including a Spruce+bee
Trunk Show from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m., Santa from 2 – 4 p.m., photo booth, bites and drinks,
savings and giveaways and a gift wrap station.
· Indiana Artisan – 10% off Abbott’s Candy caramels
· Indie Coffee Roasters - 10% all whole bean coffee, merchandise, and equipment; buy
three 12oz. bags of whole bean coffee, get a $10 gift card
· Metalmark Fine Jewelry – 10% and a gift with purchase
· No Label at the Table – 10% off orders made for the week of Christmas when you
mention Small Business Saturday
· Silver in the City – 10% storewide all day
· Sub Zero Nitrogen Ice Cream – 10% off any ice cream
· The Olive Mill – Buy two bottles at regular price, receive third bottle at half price
· Tina’s Traditional Old English Tea Room – 10% off total lunch purchase
· Xchocol’Art – 10% off all items
The free Carmel Holiday Trolley runs on Small Business Saturday from 2 – 9 p.m. Stops include the Ice at Center Green and Christkindlmarkt, Carmel City Center, the Indiana Design Center (near Holder Mattress), near Agave Bar & Grill and Bub’s Burgers and Ice Cream. The free trolley also runs Fridays from 5 – 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 2 – 9 p.m. until Saturday, December 21st.
Public parking is available in the Carmel Lions Club lot (141 E. Main St.), Sophia Square parking garage (entrance off of 1st Ave NW), Indiana Design Center parking garage (200 S. Range Line Rd.) or on-street. The Arts & Design District parking map may be downloaded at http://www.carmelartsanddesign.com/images/Carmel_District_ParkingMap.pdf.